Paper Presentation Guidelines
Papers must be organized in IEEE conference template (download here) and must contain at least 4 pages and maximum 6 pages.
- Based on IEEE publication policy, extra fees (in US dollar) are required for each excess page more than 6 pages. Authors are requested to prepare their paper with maximum 6 pages.
- Presentations are to be 15 minutes and 3 minutes for questions shall be required.
- A Windows desktop/laptop and projector will be made available in each presentation room.
- Presenters must arrive 15 minutes prior to the session start time to download their presentation on to the computer in the hall in a timely fashion.
- Presenters should bring their presentation in both .ppt and .pdf (one slide per page) format on a flashdrive (memory stick).
Download Oral Presentation Guidelines from Here.
- Presenters shall bring their own printed posters. It is not possible to print a poster on site.
- The size of the poster panels is: 841 mm length x 594 mm width (A1 portrait).
- The conference will supply tape to secure the poster to the wall.
- Presenters shall be available at the poster session near their poster in order to answer to the conference participants questions.
Download Poster Presentation Guidelines from Here.