CALL FOR WORKSHOP SUBMISSIONS
The PEDSTC2019 Program Committee invites submissions from individuals or groups to conduct Special Interest Workshops and Seminars. Workshops/Sessions will be 3.5 hours or 6.5 hours in length. All topics relevant to the power electronics and drive system technologies are welcomed.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals should be limited to two pages, single spaced (not including biographical sketches) and include the following information:
- Proposed title and organizers (names, affiliations, email, identify one primary contact person)
- Description of workshop: objectives (at least 3), goals, and expected outcomes
- Statement regarding how the workshop can benefit PEDSTC attendees.
- Description of target audience and estimated number of participants (minimum and maximum)
- Proposed workshop duration (3.5 hours or 6.5 hours), format, activities, and schedule
- Any special requirements.
- Short biographical sketch for each presenter, describing relevant experience and qualifications (not included in page limit)
- Proposal notifications: September 1, 2018
- Workshop date: 12-14 February, 2019
Proposals will be peer-reviewed and rated using the following criteria:
- Relevance to conference vision/topics and attendees
- Potential to bring in participants to the conference from different audiences
- Overall quality of contribution
- Provides a hands-on, collaborative, and/or active learning environment for attendees